Tuesday, December 1, 2009

TopTenTuesday: Best Christmas albums

Santa
Kitty sings "Fa la la la la la la la la"

 I'm one of those annoying people who loves Christmas. I love when stores put out Christmas stuff the day after Halloween. I love people who obnoxiously decorate their front yards. I love radio stations (despite their regular programming) that play 24-hour Christmas music. 

So here they are, my favorite albums because I didn't want to narrow it down to songs.

10. Oh Blue Christmas, by A Fine Frenzy
9. A Jolly Christmas from Frank Sinatra
8. Merry Christmas, by The Ramones (OK, this is just a song)
7. Christmas with the Beach Boys
6. Elvis Christmas
5. Ella Wishes you a Merry Swinging Christmas
4. White Christmas, by Bing Crosby
3. Wishing You a Rave Christmas, by The Raveonettes
2. A Blackheart Christmas
1. A Charlie Brown Christmas

What's your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment