Saturday, March 10, 2012

StoryTimeSaturday: What I'm reading

I'm in this pattern of reading several books at a time. It tends to make reading go slower, so I'm not really sure why I've continued. Someone recommends a book to me, and I can't help but start it.

So here's what I'm reading.

Just Finished:



Slowly reading chapter by chapter:



My nightly bedtime book:

Source: amazon.com via Jane on Pinterest


Current book club selection:



Next on my list:


Got any recommendations for me?

1 comment:

  1. I'm working my way through a massive pile of books on my nightstand (including Raymond Chandler, Daphne du Maurier, F Scott Fitzgerald and Ian McEwan) have just finished Never Let Me Go and am almost done with Sense and Sensibility- and more books have been ordered. So many books, so little time!

    ReplyDelete