Monday, November 28, 2011

MondayMust: Crazy for chevron

Like seemingly everyone else in the blogosphere, I'm crazy for chevron right now. I find myself doodling it. I buy knitting patterns in it. Almost bought a chevron handbag the other day. And my Pinterest is filled with all things chevron.

I especially love this DIY chevron stamp post. I want to make one and stamp the edges of my Christmas cards. What do you think?

Or check out this fabulous DIY chevron tote bag. Yes, please.

My next knitting project will involve the herringbone stitch, which creates a chevron pattern.

Or how about See Kate Sew's amazing chevron clutch. It's also on my project list.

And wouldn't this be a great DIY stocking stuffer for the coffee or tea lover in your life?

I'm also making one of these chevron mats for under the kitlets' litter boxes.

I haven't made a friendship bracelet in probably 15 years, but this post might just entice me to pick up the threads again.

And keeping with the chevron craze, Chelsey at The Paper Mama designed some great new buttons and a banner for my blogo. I'll be getting these up and running in the next day or so, but wanted to share them because I'm in love.

See. I told you I was crazy for chevron.

1 comment: