Tuesday, November 15, 2011

TopTenTuesday: Best new (to me) blogs

I read a lot of blogs, and it's the greatest feeling when you find one that you love and wish you had found sooner. It's great creative inspiration. Many of these already have heavy readership, but they're new to me.

 
365 Lucky Days
A different embroidered piece of art each day. It's a really quick one to read, but never fails to make me smile. She has talent and a sense of humor.



Harper's Happenings
Many of the other blogs I follow have taken part in the "Steppin out Saturday" series on this blog. Mandy and her daughter are so adorable. One of my favorite posts is this video of Harper. It seriously made my Monday last week.

More Design Please
More Design Please has great DIY, food and decor inspiration. I think I end up pinning almost every blog post.

My Owl Barn
My Owl Barn
Spread the owl love. It has great products and projects on everything owls.


Pamplemousse 1983
Maryam does a beautiful job of honestly documenting her life as a creative momma. She has fantastic style and reminds me of me. And we were both born in 1983. What's not to love?


See Kate Sew
Kate has fabulous and mostly easy-to-execute sewing projects. She has a great personal style that she brings to each project.

Photobucket
The 29th Floor
This blog started in early 2011, but is already garnering a strong following. It has lots of daily musing and outfit posts.


A is for Ampersand
I love, love, LOVE everything on this blog. The design is impeccable, and every post is well worth reading. Amy does lots of giveaways, and I can't help but love a blog that does DIY cat costumes. Amy is a girl after my own heart.


The Dainty Squid
Photography, style, kitty cats and an adorable author. There is not one thing I would change about The Dainty Squid. Kaylah is one of those bloggers that I feel like I know in real life (as creepy as that sounds, it's a good thing).

Say Yes to Hoboken
I've followed Say Yes to Hoboken for a few months now, and it's another blog that I wish I had discovered WAY sooner. Liz has fabulous taste, and every post is a winner.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for including me among such a creative bunch! You blog is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for having such a fun blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stumbled over here from my pal Lucky.. a sweet list of great blogs for sure - some I follow - some I'm curious to now! thanks ;o)
    Mel
    www.needleandnestdesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!! So nice of you to include me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Heidi for the making my blog a part of the list of great blogs. You made my day :)

    xo
    Shivani

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for including me! following your adorable blog now :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all of your kind words, ladies! Keep up the fantastic blogging!

    ReplyDelete