Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween is all but over

IMG_1447e

I should have posted this yesterday because now it just seems old and boring, but Halloween was actually a lot of fun.

IMG_1400e

Troy's band played at The Aquarium as the Misfits, and it was quite hilarious. They've done other bands like Boston and Kiss, but this was my favorite.

IMG_1327e

I made Troy's skeleton shirt, and it looked like a 6-year-old's art project. What else can you do with short notice and nothing on hand but some felt and thread?

IMG_1320e

Someone should really consider bringing back the Devil Lock.

(For those of you that are wondering, I didn't dress up because I had to work until 1 a.m. on Halloween before meeting up at the bar. If I had worn a costume to work, it probably would have been the one time they sent me out on an assignment.)

No comments:

Post a Comment