Saturday, November 7, 2009

MakeAListSaturday: The elusive title

For my documentary class, we are making books of the photography project we have been working on all semester.

IMG_0946e

As I've mentioned before, I've been photographing a 96-year-old woman from rural North Dakota who became a hospice patient in April. For the book, I'm pairing the journal entries she's written since April with the photographs I've taken. Conceptually I know where the book is going. My obstacle right now is the title.

I want to somehow encompass the though of "journals" and "memories" but how to do that in a non-cheesy way has so far alluded me.

SCN_0001-1

So I made bubble charts. Lots of them. Pages and pages. And still no clear inspiration.

SCN_0002

Have any of you found a better way of brainstorming?

No comments:

Post a Comment