Friday, January 15, 2010

Looking back on Christmas

This year was the first time in a while that I got to spend a lot of time with all of my extended family. It seems like we are never all together at one time, but the stars seemed to align this year for a really fun holiday.

My nieces are both at a really fun age. They like to play games and do art projects for everyone, and they love to dress up, put on shows, dance and be silly. Looking through my pictures, the adults were always sitting around talking and the kids were a blur in my shutter speed. It's kind of sad that we lose that energy, but then again, we might all look pretty silly singing "Tooty Ta" for hours a day.

IMG_3214

IMG_3024

Maia, the 3-year-old, is really into making faces. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

IMG_3060

IMG_3135

IMG_3155

1 comment:

  1. Aww, they're adorable! I'm glad you enjoyed your time with your too-cute nieces!

    ReplyDelete