Tuesday, January 12, 2010

TopTenTuesday: Best blogs

As I'm sure is the case for many of you who also follow a lot of blogs, I have the ones I check for first. Then if I have time (which I have more of lately!) I go back through and read the rest. I know I left some off because it was so hard to narrow this list down. Next time I might have to do a TopTwentyTuesday, but I finally did decide. This list is constantly changing, but as of right now, this is what I'm reading most:

10. The Catorialist. If you love the Sartorialist (see No. 1) and cats, then this is the blog for you.
9. Bluebird Vintage. There isn't a thing she posts that I don't love.
8. Jen Loves Ken. An art teacher with great style and taste.
7. Pacing the Panic Room. I started following this blog for reasons unbeknownst to me since the thought of pregnancy makes me want to barf. But it's got great photography and a lot of cynicism, two things I do love.
6. Style Rookie. This girl is 13 and way cooler than I ever was (or maybe will be).
5. katie did. I periodically reread this blog all the way through. Her sewing is amazing. Though posts can leave you hanging for months at a time, it's totally worth the wait.
4. the last twenty. She's full of humor and honesty about weight loss.
3. Wikstenmade. Jenny has the quietest and most alluring blog I read.
2. Sometimes Sweet. There's just something about Danielle that is so lovable.
1. The Sartorialist. I love it, I love it. It's the first thing I check when I log in most days.

What blogs do you love?

No comments:

Post a Comment