Monday, December 19, 2011

MondayMust: My must-visit daily blog reads

Like many people who have blogs, I started mine because I loved reading others' posts. I follow what seems like a gajillion blogs, but there are a select few I impulsively check when I log on, regardless of whether a new post has popped up in my feed. Just to be clear, I don't do sponsoring on my blog, so these are truly my honest-to-goodness opinions.

Here they are:
hello picture
The Paper Mama: I love Chelsey, her DIYs and photo contests. Mad props. And she always looks so darn cute. Check out her holiday party dress.

irocksowhat: Jess is an awesome mom with an awesome kid and awesome style. Both Jess and Chelsey (the Paper Mama) are amazing designers and photographers. They are attending the Alt Design Summit in January, which looks like such a blast.
 

Peppermint_bleubird_2
Bleubird Vintage: I've followed this little lady for so long. She has three gorgeous kids and a fantastic vintage home.



A is for &: Amy is so adorably cute and so is her blog. Definitely check this one out, especially this new post on DIY fox gloves.



Sometimes Sweet: Danielle is another one of those bloggers I've followed for a really long time. She's cute and so is her family. She also posts from really frank entries about blogging and life in general. She and her husband Hank went to a Mad Men theme party this weekend, and the photos are great.


Ramblings and Photos: Ashley hosts a weekly Sunday Scavenger Hunt for photography, and it's been such a great inspiration to get me out shooting more again. I've slacked a bit lately in participation, but I encourage everyone to give it a try even if just one week. I just might even get some photos posted for this week's prompts.



say YES! to hoboken: Liz is one busy lady with all of her blogging. She has impeccable taste and fantastic project ideas. I think I pin pretty much every one of her posts. I am totally going out to get some paint chips to make these DIY paint chip ornaments today.

I'm sure I'm forgetting more than a few, but these are my absolute musts. What are your favorites? I'm always looking for new blogs to follow.

6 comments:

  1. You are so sweet!! Thank you so much. <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for linking to me - big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh, how nice! I read a lot of these but it's fun to find new blogs! ROCK ON!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love and read each and every one of those blogs! Thank you for sharing me. :D Love your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list - thanks. One that I always enjoy (though she posts infrequently) is this http://www.notyetawino.com/

    Really well written and a lot of heart and soul behind her posts.

    ReplyDelete