Friday, December 23, 2011

PhotasticFriday: Displaying Christmas photos

I LOVE looking at Christmas photos. It's one of my favorite holiday traditions. Even today, looking through my mom's stack of holiday photos is one of the first things I do when we go home. When I was little, my mom would cover the entire front door with wrapping paper and stick on a ribbon to make it look like a giant present. Then we'd hang all of the holiday photos and cards on it as they came in the mail.

IMG_5691


This is our first Christmas being married and really the first time we've sent out holiday cards, which meant we also received a bunch in return. I began hanging them on a piece of yarn with tiny clothes pins across our dining room windows.

IMG_5695

It's super simple but a really fun way to display the photos.

Here are a few other examples I found around the web (All of the photos link back to the sources). I'm always up for some new ideas, so share 'em if you have 'em.




ChristmasCardDisplay-Branches.jpgPinned Image

No comments:

Post a Comment