Saturday, December 17, 2011

StoryTimeSaturday: Wedding hair and makeup (Part 6)

This is a weekly, eight-part series where I'm going to share just a small part of my wedding with you: the invitations, the photos, the decor, my dress, my makeup, my wedding party, the music and the dance. Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Whole series


This week we relive my hair and makeup. Kristen B at Salon Why? in downtown Fargo did my hair, and it turned out absolutely the way I wanted it. She is my regular stylist and also responsible for this, this and this haircut.

TroyHeidi_Wedding023

TroyHeidi_Wedding079

TroyHeidi_Wedding088

For makeup, I did my own. I knew that since I had a New Year's Day wedding, it was going to be hard to find someone working on a holiday morning.

TroyHeidi_Wedding126

TroyHeidi_Wedding131

TroyHeidi_Wedding153

I wore mostly Clinique products and followed pretty closely to my daily makeup routine, just using a little more than usual. I didn't want to look too made up.

Here's a rundown of my makeup:
Foundation: Clinique Perfectly Real Makeup in Shade 18
Blush: Sonia Kashuk Shimmering Loose Mineral Blush in Fairy
Eyeshadows: Clinique Color Surge Eye Shadow Duo in Double Date; and Sonia Kashuk Eye Shadow Quad in Brown-eyed Girl for a holiday shimmer.
Eyeliner: Clinique Eye-defining Liquid Liner in Black
Mascara: Clinique in black
Lipstick: Red-y to Wear in High Impact with Clinique long-last glosswear in Black Honey over top

TroyHeidi_Wedding200

4 comments: