Saturday, September 15, 2012

SaturdayObsessions: All things Paris

Since returning from my honeymoon in Paris a year ago, I just can't get that city out of my mind. The hubs and I are planning another European trip for May, and France is definitely on the itinerary once again. As most people who travel to the City of Lights, the vibrancy of Paris just gets in your veins. The food, fashion and overall je-ne-sais-quoi attitudes are amazing.

One of our favorite nights in the city was a simple picnic dinner on the ground of Il de la cite along the Seine. We ate crudely made (by me, of course) cheese sandwiches on a fresh baguette while sipping wine straight out of the bottle. It was something so simple and spontaneous, yet we often talk longingly of that evening.

Our night along the Seine:
IMG_0956e

IMG_0955

IMG_0951

IMG_0948e

Meanwhile back in Fargo, I've found a few items that are helping me continue to dream of Paris:



Source: tumblr.com via Heidi on Pinterest








Source: ustrendy.com via Heidi on Pinterest




Source: rstyle.me via Heidi on Pinterest


Source: tumblr.com via Heidi on Pinterest


Source: us.asos.com via Heidi on Pinterest



2 comments:

  1. Oh my! I too have a severe obsession with Paris! My hubby and I spent 8 hours there by accident 8 years ago, and my desire to go back gets stronger with each passing minute! We're trying to plan a trip for our 10 year anniversary. I'm so glad to find I'm not alone in this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so not alone! I hope you're able to get back there again.

    ReplyDelete