Wednesday, September 26, 2012

WhichOneWednesday: Hairy do or don'ts

Well, it's up to you again, my friends, to help me decide on something.

For the past year, I've been growing my hair out. It's reached my shoulders, and fits comfortably in a ponytail and even topknot (the motivation for my grow-out in the first place), but now I'm feeling like I'm maybe ready for change.

So help me decide:

Cut it into something more like this?
Source: msnbc.msn.com via Heidi on Pinterest




Or keep growing it out in hopes of something like this?


2 comments:

  1. I got Marion Cotillard's haircut early this year. I love the way my curls look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I were brave enough to cut my hair short like those first few pictures.. I think they are all so stylish and cute



    followme@ www.studentswife.com

    ReplyDelete