Friday, February 10, 2012

FiveThingsFriday: Pink

I've never been a pink girl. In fact, I've always kind of disliked it. Maybe I'm getting more in touch with my girly side, or perhaps it's just so chic this season that I can't pass it up. Either way, here are five ways I plan to use pink in my future:

Pink heart top: 
Source: modcloth.com via Heidi on Pinterest


Neon pink lipstick:



Pink sequined J.Crew dress:



Pink ombre hair:



Neon pink Vans with black laces:



And a sixth for good measure ...

Pink lemonade bars:


4 comments:

  1. I'm so not a pink girl, never have been. That said, I do love a hot pink lippy and I'm wearing a dress for a wedding tomorrow that has a pink slip underneath- how brave am I? Rx

    http://sandersonsmithstory.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm totally with you. I don't think I own a single pink item right now. I'm feeling more into it lately though.

      Delete