Sunday, February 5, 2012

SundaySweets: World Nutella Day

I can't stop thinking about Nutella and all of the wonderful things you can do with it. I need some super-couponer out there to get me a cart full for free. Any takers. No? Well, you may remember these 15 Nutella recipes I posted a couple of weeks ago. In celebration of today, World Nutella Day, here are a few more.

No Bake Nutella Cheesecake:



Nutella fudgesicles:



Self-frosting Nutella cupcakes:



Nutella shots:



Nutella Poptarts:



Nutella Pretzel Sandwich Cookies:



OK. I promise. I'll wait until next World Nutella Day to post any more.

5 comments:

  1. omg.

    No bake nutella cheesecake.

    must.make.now.

    Thanks for sharing :)
    Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! You can get a big ol' three pack at Sam's Club for cheap:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man! I shouldn't have read this while trying to eat healthy- I want to make all of the above!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUM! I want all of these... immediately. And it's not even 10AM. Nutella addict!!

    PS- I gave you a little cute blog award! Check it:
    http://www.cheekycheeky.info/2012/02/cute-blog-award-pay-it-forward.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad that I posted these recipes, but what I really should have posted was just a picture of my finger slathered in Nutella because I'm too lazy to bake this week.

    ReplyDelete