Thursday, February 23, 2012

ThriftyThursday: Favorites on a budget

My name is Heidi, and I'm a shopaholic.

It's not so bad in the way that I'm ready for an episode of "Intervention," but I do have some unhealthy shopping habits. I admit it.

But in many ways, shopping is very therapeutic. I've always loved trying new products or using fresh accessories to dress up a dull outfit.

Here are a few ideas that can help feed that desire without breaking the bank:

T-shirt ($12):

Source: etsy.com via Sue on Pinterest


25 gift ideas under $5:



Scarf ($12.95):

Source: hm.com via Margaret on Pinterest


Notecards ($14.95):

Source: dickblick.com via Meg on Pinterest


Nail polish (under $10):

Source: google.com via Ann on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. I really love that scarf! and the adopt shirt is adorable too!

    Have a great day lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first Internet friend hello!! I'm so happy you found my blog and now I can follow yours(which I'm lovin) !! I love that cupcake kit

    ReplyDelete