Sunday, February 12, 2012

SundayInspiration: Get healthy



The past week was filled with body aches, countless boxes of tissue, fever and NyQuil. You guessed it, a cold. I'm still on the mend, but this recent brush with grossness has me wanting to take better care of myself once I'm healthy.

Exercise needs to be a key part of that. I have a gym membership I seldom use. Starting this week, I'm going to use it five days. I promise.

I'm also continuing on my path of getting sugar free. Well, processed sugar anyway. I will hit the grocery store this afternoon, and Dr. Oz's 99 Diet Foods Shopping List will be close at hand.

Yoga is back in my life, and it's a great way to chill out. This is great for 10 minutes in the morning.

And for my overall well-being, I want to start posting more mindful material on OliveObserver.

Anyone want to jump on board?

1 comment:

  1. Well done! I took a bit of a look in the mirror as 2012 hit and decided it was time to really look after myself- such a big step though. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete