Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I'm not ready to forget Chris Brown assaulted a woman

Like many people in American I was NOT okay with Chris Brown's "comeback" this week on the Grammy's. In fact, I was so not okay about his performance right after Rihanna, that I wrote about it.

I don't share a lot of my articles that I do for work on this blog, but I think this is one issue that every woman (and men, too!) in our society should be having a conversation about.

So please read it here and let me know what you think.

2 comments:

  1. It's just disgusting that Chris brown was all over the Grammys.. I was actually really angry about it... What pissed me off even more was the fact the Neil Portnow got on stage talking about how the Grammy foundation gives back the the community and gives kids the "gift of music" followed by Chris browns second act of the night. How about giving kids some real role models!? God forbid anyone in the entertainment industry venerate the folks who are actually doing good things out there.. It's so gross, I am so happy I am not apart of that community, I would be so ashamed.

    ReplyDelete