Wednesday, February 29, 2012

WardrobeWednesday: Bright colors for spring

Even though I basically live in black clothing (today to work I wore all black, only to come home and change into all black "comfy" clothes), I am so jazzed about the bright colors popping up everywhere this spring.

I may cloak myself in noir, but I'm not afraid to accessorize with the rainbow. 

Here are some of my favorites:


Source: rstyle.me via Heidi on Pinterest






Source: shopbop.com via Heidi on Pinterest






Source: etsy.com via Heidi on Pinterest





What's your favorite spring trend?

1 comment:

  1. I'm so not feeling many of the styles this spring. They're too... angular? I'm not sure, but everything I've seen so far this season has left a bad taste in my mouth. I'm more into light lace and cotton with denim and khaki. Low key and mute with a pop or two of color.

    ReplyDelete