Monday, February 13, 2012

MondayMust: LinkLove Valentine edition

Photo on 2012-02-13 at 21.38

Despite a nasty cold, I managed to spend an unimaginable amount of time online this past week. Here are some of the highlights:

I'm obsessed with these patterns by Ashley Goldberg. I want them on my clothes and in my house. NOW.

I'm kind of curious about how fresh these croissants from Williams-Sonoma would be once they arrived. But chocolate-chocolate? I'm pretty sure you couldn't go wrong.

I'm thinking this would be a good decor look for my upcoming "Mad Men" party.

I so want to try these DIY embroidery Vans.

This just might be my reward for losing those nagging winter 10 pounds.

If I had more time, I'd definitely be making this Chocolate-Chip Cherry Cheesecake for my valentine. Maybe for the weekend.

She is my new hair and makeup muse. Plus, her name is so cute. Gemma.

This is the next book on my reading list. What's yours?

It might be a bit late for V-Day, but sugar paper has some of the best cards I've seen.

As the OliveObserver I can't believe I don't own one of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment