Friday, January 6, 2012

FiveThingsFriday: Making non-waffles

A waffle iron seems like one of those really useful appliances for a very narrow number of uses. Until I found these ideas that is. Who knew a waffle iron could be used to make an entire breakfast spread or even dessert?

Waffle iron cinnamon rolls:

Source: ahensnest.com via Heidi on Pinterest


Waffle iron brownies:


Source: chow.com via Heidi on Pinterest


Waffle iron hashbrowns:


Source: chow.com via Heidi on Pinterest


Waffle iron chocolate chip cookies (in 90 seconds!!):


Source: thekitchn.com via Heidi on Pinterest



Waffle iron croque madame:




3 comments:

  1. oh wow! my mom has a waffle iron that she never uses. I should swipe it! hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never in my life thought I needed a waffle iron until now! Holy moly, life would be so much fun is every thing was waffled!

    :)

    Ryan @ Thismustbetheplaceryan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally! I'm kind of thinking I should try cooking only with my waffle iron this weekend.

    ReplyDelete