Thursday, January 12, 2012

ThursdaySwap: Guest posts

Want to write a guest post for OliveObserver? As you can probably tell by the meandering focus of this blog, it can be about almost anything. In return, I will do the same for your blog. I wrote two guest posts (below) in December, and found quite a few new readers discovered my blog through them.

IMG_5656

Untitled-6 copyUntitled-8


Email me with a link to your blog and an idea or topic you'd like to guest post about. If enough people are interested, I can get you in touch with each other as well.

3 comments:

  1. ooh i love your Xmas DIY! very clever!

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a great idea. i love bloggers supporting other bloggers!
    love kat
    www.paperdolltheory.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely interested :D I'll shoot you an email!
    www.katiemiscellany.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete