Tuesday, January 10, 2012

TopTenTuesday: My ten most-popular blog posts

We're already more than a week into the new year, but heck, I like reflecting. There are a number of new blog followers here at OliveObserver, so a big shout out and welcome to them.




I really love statistics. I don't know why, but part of the fun of blogging for me has been to watch which posts are popular and try to figure out how random people are landing on my little ol' blog. It's fun and fascinating.

So without further hesitation, here are the top 10 viewed posts of 2011:

10. MondayMust: My must-visit daily blog reads
Dec. 19, 2011

9. StoryTimeSaturday: Bean Boozled
Dec. 31, 2011

8. WardrobeWednesday: DIY shoe projects
Nov. 30, 2011

7. StoryTimeSaturday: Wedding invites and crosswords
Nov. 19, 2011

6. TopTenTuesday: Best books I've read in 2011
Dec. 6, 2011

5. FridayConfession: Not ready for Christmas
Dec. 16, 2011

4. Hand-made owl costume
Oct. 31, 2011

3. FiveThingsFriday: Toilet paper roll
Dec. 2, 2011

2. New hairs
Dec. 8, 2011

1. StoryTimeSaturday: Wedding cake and decor
Dec. 3, 2011

I also did a couple of guest posts on other blogs, if you want to check them out:


50 Days of DIY on the Paper Mama: Christmas tree skirt

TeenyTutorial: DIY cake plate over at Pamplemousse1983

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on all your great blogging...never too early in the year to count your blessings! Love the New Hairs post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. top posts? does anyone even read this

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wrote it just for you, you kind and brave anonymous commenter.

    ReplyDelete