Tuesday, January 24, 2012

TopTenTuesday: Pinterest nail ideas


Pinterest is fully of ideas. Nails being one of them.

So recently, I tried to do something fancy with mine: a two-toned gray stripy thing. Well they turned out like this:

IMG_5945
They're not horrible, but they're not exactly pin-worthy.



Here's some inspiration to improve upon my polishing skills.

10.


9.



8.



7.
Source: tumblr.com via Heidi on Pinterest



6.



5.
Source: google.com via Heidi on Pinterest



4.



3.



2.



1.



12 comments:

  1. SO CUTE! I have to try the nautical one :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally. I think I'm lacking some supplies to get cute nails.

      Delete
  2. so many beautiful nails!! i pinned a few myself ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fun nail polish I've been seeing! Especially like the sparkles, and I think it looks cute just on one finger. Love Pinterest!!

    Cute blog :) Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! But the colorful stripes are by far my favorite...that must take forever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i agree...they must take forever! i love them, but don't have that kind of time! i do love those nail polis strips though...super easy and cute!

      Delete
  5. I'm having major nail polish envy right now. I love all of these!! If only I had the steady hands to pull off the nautical design. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the trick to many of these is the little stickers to use as stencils and such.

      Delete
  6. So many amazing nail designs :o You have inspired me to do mine now x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These nails are ah-mazing! I wish I had that kinda technique!

    xo Shane
    shaneprather.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love pinterest! these nails are awesome, and i love your blog header :)

    ReplyDelete