Monday, January 30, 2012

A little hello

Hi guys. It's been a bit on the quiet side over the past week at OliveObserver, but it's mostly because of lots of fun and exciting things going on. I'm enjoying getting my hands dirty with some DIYs this week, and I'm looking forward to sharing them with you soon. Other than that I'm trying to do a bit more reading, cleaning and general healthy housekeeping in my house and life.



This is a fun updates tool I've seen other bloggers using lately, so why not give it a whirl. It reminds me of the good ol' days of Friendster and MySpace.

Currently, I'm:

Obsessing over: nail polish, spring colors and Mad Men reruns.

Working on: getting back to crafting, reading and running.

Thinking about: everything. I'm in one of those intensely creative and inspired moods, and it's affecting all areas of my life.

Anticipating: next weekend in the Cities with two of my best friends, IKEA and a hotel sleepover.

Listening to: the hum of my fan and the purring of my TrudleBug

Eating: less sugar than recently. And I feel awesome. Like totally awesome.

Wishing: I didn't need sleep so I could get everything I want to get done done.

Tag, you're it. What are you currently doing? Link up in the comments.

3 comments:

  1. We had the same wish- that we needed less sleep!! Though I think if I had your winters I would probably sleep more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the DIYs you're working on!
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're coming to the cities?! Yay, have fun!!! IKEA can be a budget busting store...let me know if you need help:)

    I should also be eating less sugar and I wish I didn't need sleep.

    ReplyDelete