Friday, January 6, 2012

PhotasticFriday: Anniversary stay-cation

Troy and I celebrated our first anniversary on New Year's Day by having a little stay-cation right here in Fargo. We stayed at the Hotel Donaldson, which is all of six blocks from our house and half a block from my place of employment. Then we ate across the street at JL Beers, played games and watched movies on my iPad. It was so much fun to enjoy one of our favorite cities from a different perspective. It wasn't quite a glamorous as our honeymoon to Paris and Berlin, but Fargo's right up there. ;)

2 comments:

  1. This is so nice =) congratulations on your first year anniversary ! I had my six months of wedding on the 2nd January ;)

    Fashion and Cookies
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Follow me on Bloglovin
    My Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so cute! i love all your pics! :)

    ReplyDelete