Monday, January 16, 2012

MondayMust: Link love

It's Monday again. I'm actually one of those people who loves Mondays. It's a fresh start. Today, I'm so tired though. One thing after another kept me awake last night. But my cure will be a good workout after work.

Here's some links to get you through your Monday:

I started following Can You Stay for Dinner a few months ago, but this recent post really resonated with me and my weight-loss struggles. I also can't wait to make these muffins.

I'm so loving J.Crew's latest collections:


Source: jcrew.com via Heidi on Pinterest


Source: jcrew.com via Heidi on Pinterest


Source: jcrew.com via Heidi on Pinterest


I was recently reminded of these fun Valentines my best pal Cristen and I made a couple of years ago. We are in the process of setting up a crafternoon to create some 2012 editions.

IMG_3370

I'm so in love with these Midwest-theme Tees by Raygun:







2 comments:

  1. I'm not usually a J Crew fan but that line looks great1

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love J.Crew but it seems like the clothes never fit like I think they should.

    ReplyDelete