Monday, January 9, 2012

MondayMorningMust: LinkLove

Start your Monday off right with these lovelies:

What a brave step Jen of Jen Loves Kev is taking in giving up sponsorship. I think it's quite awesome and can't wait to see what the year brings.

Another big step: Jess finding what she loves to do. Her free print downloads this week are pure awesome.




Raspberri Cupcakes posted an awesome idea for Salted Caramel Apples with Popcorn. Don't mind if I do.


Source: modcloth.com via Heidi on Pinterest


I'm so in love with this kitty cat dress from Modcloth. Unfortunately it's out of stock for the time being. Curse!

Check out this great Travelista feature on how to pack light via Danielle on Pinterest.

You can find some of my new blog discoveries from this week here, here and there.




And lastly, I really love these secret message valentines from Martha.

3 comments:

  1. Bah! Those Salted Carmel Apple Popcorn Yummos look delish! Want. Thanks for sharing!


    GeorgeGable.Com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that kitty cat dress! How adorable :D Thanks for the shout out to my blog!! - Katie
    http://www.katiemiscellany.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping, Katie and George. I enjoy both of your blogs!

    ReplyDelete